Giftventure Helps Parents Make Easter Memorable and Affordable
Henderson, NV, March 17, 2009 - Giftventure (www.giftventure.com), creator of personal treasure hunts for kids that arrive by mail, today announced tips to help parents make memories and save money this Easter.
The company's Easter Giftventure ($16.95), features three beautifully illustrated keepsake letters from the Easter Bunny (www.giftventure.com/Easter). Each poster-sized letter includes a personalized game or puzzle designed for kids ages 4-12. When the child solves the final puzzle, its answer reveals the location of a hidden Easter chocolate, egg or other gift. Parents and gift-givers can personalize the puzzles by answering a few simple questions during the online ordering process at Giftventure.com.
"The Easter Giftventure helps parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles build excitement for the bunny's arrival and add an educational element to the traditional Easter Egg hunt," said Steve Mock, Giftventure Founder and devoted uncle of three. "At less than $17, it's a low-cost way to make Easter an adventure."
The gift-giving experts at Giftventure also created budget-friendly tips to help parents keep Easter spending in check.
Easter Saving Tips:
- Set your Easter spending limit in advance, it's easy to get carried away in the candy aisle.
- Focus Easter events on fun activities and family time, de-emphasize gifts and candy.
- Plan a family egg decorating night a few days before Easter.
- Anticipate the Easter Bunny's arrival by "delivering" the bunny's keepsake, poster-sized Giftventure letters starting one week before the big day.
- Save Easter baskets and accessories to re-use again, or swap yours with friends or neighbors for something new.
Giftventure (www.giftventure.com) makes every gift magical with a one-of-a-kind personalized treasure hunt designed just for your child. Custom-created with details you provide, your child’s Giftventure arrives by mail as a series of three keepsake letters. A character you choose guides your child through an exciting, educational journey with personalized puzzles and games. The solutions eventually lead to your hidden gift. The brainchild of a devoted and entrepreneurial uncle, Giftventure makes your birthday, Christmas or special occasion gifts even more memorable by wrapping your gift in adventure.
Sheliah Gilliland Reynolds
Founder and CEO, Giftventure